Learn to produce the wistful beauty of charcoal art in no time, with a course that takes you through the essentials of charcoal as a medium.
Whether you are a complete beginner interested in the aesthetic of charcoal or a more experienced artist looking to develop your skills, the instructor will work with your level to give you the best outcomes. In 1 session of 4 hours, learn the art of creating quick and expressive charcoal drawings.
Course Outline for Beginners:
- Intro to charcoal drawing (what is charcoal and how to draw with charcoal)
- Subjects to choose for charcoal drawing
- Tools used to draw with charcoal and types of charcoal
- Variety of charcoal drawing surfaces and paper
- Create your own masterpiece
For Intermediate/Advanced students the course structure will be customized based on skill level & learning goals.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
Amani Residence, (unit # to be shared upon booking)
19 A Street
Near Al Nahda Pond Park