Discover easy tips and tricks for acrylic or oil painting!
In this private 1.5-hour, online class you will learn how to finish an acrylic or oil painting with simple steps.
Under the guidance of a professional art instructor, you will paint a portrait by using an easy method of sketching and various brush strokes. You will explore all the essential techniques you need to paint confidently with both mediums, like a pro!
- Learn about tints, tones and shades
- Recognize and recreate value shifts to depict light and form
- Develop your painting skills
- Use a simple block-in method to sketch your first still-life artwork
- Create a sense of space and dimension with cast shadows and highlights
This class is suitable for all levels. You can choose to book 4 sessions or 8 sessions, depending on your level and progress. Optionally, you can book 1 session if you would like to try out the class before committing to more sessions.
Students must have the following materials:
- Canvas size 6x6
- Oil paints or acrylic paintbox
- Turpentine oil
- Oil or acrylic brushes
- 1 big white oil
- Acrylic paint tube
- Palette to mix paint
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
Via video-calling app