Discover easy tips and tricks for acrylic or oil painting!
In this private 1.5-hour class students will learn how to finish an acrylic or oil painting with simple steps.
Under the guidance of a professional art instructor, you will paint a portrait by using an easy method of sketching and various brush strokes. You will explore all the essential techniques you need to paint confidently with both mediums, like a pro!
- Learn about tints, tones and shades
- Recognize and recreate value shifts to depict light and form
- Develop your painting skills
- Use a simple block-in method to sketch your first still-life artwork
- Create a sense of space and dimension with cast shadows and highlights
This class is suitable for all levels. You can choose to book 4 sessions or 8 sessions, depending on your level and progress. Optionally, you can book 1 session if you would like to try out the class before committing to more sessions.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
Students must have the following materials:
- Canvas size 6x6
- Oil paints or acrylic paintbox
- Turpentine oil
- Oil or acrylic brushes
- 1 big white oil
- Acrylic paint tube
- Palette to mix paint
At Your Premise