Also known as paint pouring or flow art, fluid art is a form of abstract art that uses acrylic paints with a runny (fluid) consistency. The acrylic paints react with each other when combined together to make interesting and visually organic motifs. This type of art is fun for all ages.
We will assist you through the step-by-step process to create a beautiful abstract art piece for your home or office. All supplies are included in this event. And the best part.... absolutely NO art experience necessary!
What you will learn:
- How to set up your paint pouring studio
- How to complete supplies list
- All techniques like dirty pour, the flip cup, puddle pours, swipe technique and more.
- How to properly protect your artwork
By the end of this course, each participant will have 4 different canvases with 4 different styles of Acrylic Pour Patterns ready to adorn the walls.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Art materials will be provided for use in the class
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
Villa # will be shared upon booking
Street 16, Nad Al Sheba 3
Nad Al Sheba