Decorate the walls of your home with either a beautiful macrame wall hanging or a feather and leaf wall hanging!
In this 2.5-hour online private class, you will discover the secrets behind creating perfectly woven Macrame wall hangings. The class will be taught by an experienced artist, who will guide you through every step of the way and help you complete your masterpiece. You will be able to unwind and unknot your mind through this relaxing craft and you can choose between creating either a macrame wall hanging or a feather and leaf wall hanging. The class is suitable for students of all levels including beginners who are trying their hand in macrame for the first time. At the end of each session, you'll get to take your finished artwork home with you!
What you will learn:
- 1 Session: Introduction to the materials and basic knots to help you create your own macrame wall hanging
- 2 Sessions: Explore more knots and techniques including semi-circles, fringing, layering, and adding embellishments to create your own macrame wall hanging or create a feather wall hanging
- Students must have the following materials:
- 5mm macrame rope
- 5mm macrame cord (depending on the project)
- Wooden dowel/driftwood
- The instructor can guide on finding the materials if needed
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
Via Zoom link