Been watching DIY jewelry videos but don't know where to start?
Join a course that introduces you to polymer clay and takes you through all the basics - starting from choosing a brand, all the way to making your own simple cane polymer jewelry. During the course of the sessions, the instructor will guide you through the following -
- Different brands of clay
- Functions of the tools and materials
- Preparing the clay for work
- Directions on curing your pieces
Finish the course with unique jewelry designed and created by yourself, and take home all the knowledge you need to create many more pieces at home.
* Students are required to buy their own materials from outside the center. Prices may range from AED 200-500. The instructor will communicate a list of materials upon booking.
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
13 and older
* Attendance certificate can be provided upon request.
* All prices listed are for non-members of DIAC. DIAC membership can be bought at the center for a fee of AED 367.5 (inc. VAT) per year.
Villa #27 - 75B Street