Behind every beautiful piece of jewelry, there’s an inspired designer.
Turn your inspiration into designs with a course that will bring out your innate creativity and help you design with confidence. As an apprentice designer, you will learn the basics of designing any type of jewelry, along with its manufacturing aspects.
Through practical work, your instructor will direct you in designing a portfolio - and you will be able to cover essential topics such as drafting, shading, design theory, and illustration of shape and form using several mediums and techniques.
This course is designed for beginners in jewelry design - including enthusiasts and aspiring professionals.
- Understand jewelry design theory and artistry
- Develop sources of inspiration and shape ideas
- Illustrate shape, form, and texture of metals
- Draw and illustrate faceted and non-faceted gems with rendering/coloring
- Use design concepts including texture, shape, form, balance, spacing, and color
- Learn traditional drafting techniques
- Design various forms of jewelry (necklaces, earrings, pendants, rings, etc)
* A material fee of AED 420 (inc VAT) will be payable to the instructor. Fee includes the below:
- Drawing Materials
- Special Paper & Pencil
- Designing Tools
- Other Designing Materials as Required.
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
13 and older
* Attendance certificate can be provided upon request.
* All prices listed are for non-members of DIAC. DIAC membership can be bought at the center for a fee of AED 367.5 (inc. VAT) per year.
Villa #27 - 75B Street