Rita Nicolas provides portfolio guidance to prospective undergraduate and graduate students planning to study in the UAE or anywhere else in the world.
This special online mentoring class (20 sessions x 3 hours) will help you produce and compile your best works while developing your skills on perspective, drawing, composition, color, observation, and medium. With expert guidance from Rita, an experienced designer, and architect, you will smartly build your portfolio with notable accomplishments, hobbies, and talents that holistically represent your profile.
Portfolio counseling includes (but not limited to) design disciplines:
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Fine Arts (such as painting & illustration)
- Jewelry Design
- Styling for TV
- Perspectives, Sketches, & Landscape
About the Instructor: Rita Nicolas is an instructor who describes herself as a happy, young, and full-of-life designer and architect. She is a Lebanese national with 22 years of extensive expertise in teaching students fashion design, interior design, architecture, creative drawing, and painting in Dubai.
- Students need to have their own A3 Sketchbook
- Any additional materials required during the class will be communicated by the instructor
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
18 and older
- Certificates of attendance will be provided upon completion of the course
- Upon booking this class, the instructor will contact you to schedule the time. Following this, you will be set the link to the online portal where the class will be conducted
- Lessons can be taught either in Arabic, English, or a combination of both
- Students can attend only 2 sessions per week