Rita Nicolas provides portfolio guidance to prospective undergraduate and graduate students planning to study in the UAE or anywhere else in teh world.
This special mentoring class (choose between 5, 10 or 20 sessions x 3 hours) will help you produce and compile your best works while developing your skills on perspective, drawing, composition, color, observation, and medium. With expert guidance from Rita, an experienced designer, and architect, you will smartly build your portfolio with notable accomplishments, hobbies, and talents that holistically represent your profile.
Portfolio counseling includes (but not limited to) design disciplines:
- Interior Design
- Fashion Design
- Jewelry Design
- Styling for TV
- Fine Arts (such as painting & illustration)
- Perspectives, Sketches, & Landscape
About the Instructor: Rita Nicolas is an instructor who describes herself as a happy, young, and full-of-life designer and architect. She is a Lebanese national with 22 years of extensive expertise in teaching students fashion design, interior design, architecture, creative drawing, and painting in Dubai.
* Students need to bring their own A3 Sketchbook or buy from the instructor for an additional fee of AED 99 (VAT incl.)
* All materials will be provided for use at the class only
All sessions are valid for 6 months upon booking
16 and older
* Lessons can be taught either in Arabic, English, or a combination of both
* Certificates of attendance will be provided upon completion of the 20 sessions package of the course
* Students can attend only 2 sessions per week
Villa No. 27, 75B Street