Make creative use of your time and unleash your inner artist by exploring an art form that speaks to you!
This private, online class is taught by Rohidh, an award-winning, certified artist and art teacher with a master's in graphic design from Istituto Superio De Design in Italy. You have the option to choose between 5 or 10 sessions, depending on your goals and learning requirements. Each session takes 75 minutes and will be completely customized to your needs and skill level.
You have the option to learn any one of the following:
- Painting (acrylic, watercolor or oil painting): Learn how to apply your ideas on a canvas using watercolors, oil or acrylic painting and get introduced to the concepts and techniques of painting through this private practical class. You will have the opportunity to explore still life, portrait study, landscapes or abstract art.
- Acrylic pouring: Acrylic pouring is a fluid painting technique that allows you to explore abstract art.
- Sketching & shading: The course starts with improving your hand flexibility and proceeds into more advanced techniques of sketching, shading, and coloring.
- Sculpting: Throughout the sessions, you will get introduced to sculpting tools and techniques and learn to build models using air-dry clay. Based on the object you choose to create, the instructor will guide you on using foundational tools and traditional methods to bring out the most vibrant features in your decorative piece. By the end of the class, you will have completed your own unique ceramic pieces.
- Calligraphy: Calligraphy is a style of art that involves using words to form visually beautiful creatives. With the intricate and creative use of letters, you can create designs and stunning shapes in any language.
-Acrylic painting: Acrylic paints, canvas or acrylic paper, flat & round brushes (preferably Dailerony)
-Oil painting: Oil sketching paper or canvas, linseed oil, turpentine
-Acrylic pouring: Acrylic pouring paints, 8 lids, small canvas
-Sketching: Staedtler pencils, charcoal pencils or pastels, soft pastel & chart sheets
-Sculpting: Das clay, sculpting tools
-Calligraphy: Calligraphy notebook, tom bow brush pen, zig flat pen, inks
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
6 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted