Learn how to apply your ideas on a canvas using oil or acrylic painting and get introduced to the concepts and techniques of painting through this private practical class. Former painting experience is not a prerequisite as the class is suitable for beginners and all the way to artists who are looking to take their painting skills to the next level.
The instructor, Rohidh is an award-winning, certified artist and art teacher with a masters in graphic design from Istituto Superio De Design in Italy. Each session takes 1.5 hours and we recommend a minimum of 8 sessions for beginners to make notable progress. You can rebook as many times needed until the learning target is achieved.
The class will be customized to your learning needs & skill level. For beginners, you will be able to experiment with different tools that you use to apply medium to the base like brushes, knives, sponges, your own hands or even airbrushes.
- Understand the concepts of visual perception
- Become more familiar with the color theory and color attributes
- Evaluate space, proportion, movement, asymmetry, and lighting and represent them in your painting
- Learn different painting techniques that would produce different effects
- Learn a bit about painting history
- Student needs to bring: Watercolor, Acrylic or Oil paint, Pallet, and Brushes - full set
- Materials can also be arranged by the instructor for an additional fee of AED 300-500 per student, depending on the learning goals (optional)
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
- This class can also be taken along with a sibling/friend. Please select '2 persons' before booking
At Your Premise