Learn to create unique, beautiful pieces of art with the help of Aaishwarya, a professional art teacher with years of experience.
In this online class, you'll be experimenting with the art style of your choice in the comfort of your own home. The duration of the varies between 1.5 - 2 hours depending on what topic you choose.
You can choose any one of the following topics:
- Zentangle Basic: Zentangle art is free and spontaneous so that you can focus on each form rather than worrying about the result. In this session, you will learn how to construct your own designs rather than looking at the internet for design inspirations.
- Zentangle Advance: In this session, you will learn how you can draw contemporary designs for Zentangle. Apart from the basic Zentangle designs, these designs are inspired by the things around you.
- Basic Mandala: In this session, you will learn to create different complex-looking designs of Mandala art. You'll learn how to draw the lines, curves and add colours to the mandala artwork. Students will start with basic easy designs that will help them grasp on creating more complex designs.
- Madhubani: Madhubani is a style of Indian art practised in the Mithila region of the Indian subcontinent. It is characterized by its eye-catching geometrical patterns. In this session, you will learn how you can create a beautiful Madhubani floral design.
- Watercolour Florals: Learn to create colourful floral pieces with watercolours. Watercolours are easy to use and are add a unique, simplistic look to floral paintings.
- Dot Mandala: In this session, you'll be guided on how to paint on a mandala using the techniques of pointillism to create a spectacular piece for your home. You'll be painting one art piece on a canvas.
- 2D Improvisations Design: Every line has a meaning and a design inside! Let's create beautiful abstracts with just random lines. In this session, you will learn how to identify a particular shape as an object. A little tricky but super creative exercise!
* Students must have the following:
- Zentangle basic & Zentangle advance: Pen (black), paper and cue tip
- Basic Mandala: Pen (black), paper, ruler, geometry box (if availabe)
- Madhubani: Watercolours, pen (black), paper, pencil box
- Watercolour Florals: Watercolours, brushes and paper
- Dot Mandala: Acrylic paints, brush, cue tips and paper
- 2D Improvisation Graphic: Any painting medium, pencil box and paper
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
* Upon booking this class, you will be contacted by the instructor to set the schedule. Following this, you will be sent the link to the online platform where the clas will be conducted