Discover easy tips and tricks for drawing and sketching!
In this private 1.5-hour class, students will learn how to finish an artwork by drawing and sketching with simple steps.
A professional art instructor will tailor the class to your skill level and learning goals, with no experience required. You will explore all the essential techniques you need to draw confidently, like a pro!
- Recognize and recreate value shifts to depict light and form
- Use a simple block-in method to sketch your first still-life artwork
- Create a sense of space and dimension with cast shadows and highlights
This class is suitable for all levels. You can choose to book 4 sessions or 8 sessions, depending on your level and progress. Optionally, you can book 1 session if you would like to try out the class before committing to more sessions.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
Students must have the following materials:
- Medium size drawing board
- Shading Pencils: 2B,4B,6B,9B
For Colored Pencil Sketches:
- Canson Sheets Sketch Book
- Watercolor Pencil Box
- Watercolor Color Box (36)
- Acrylic Paints Box
- The instructor can conduct lessons in Fujairah from Mondays to Fridays. Contact our toll free number at 800 3337 to check for availability
At Your Premise