Calligraphy is an ancient art that is still popular today.
This is an online class on how to write calligraphic types by using different styles and techniques. Your instructor, Sonali, will introduce you to the calligraphy alphabet and teach you beginner techniques you can use to practice making letterforms. You’ll learn about the tools and materials every calligrapher needs and how to hold and use the pen, starting with basic strokes.
Whether you are a complete beginner or a more advanced student, the course structure will be customized to suit your learning needs. You can choose between 1 session to try out the course or 8 sessions to dive in and enhance your skills. Each session lasts for 1 hour.
Course Topics for Beginners:
- Materials Overview
- Using the Pen
- Basic Strokes
- Forming Lowercase Letters
- Forming Uppercase Letters
- Forming Numbers
- Students need to have the following materials:
- Sheaffer Calligraphy Pen (2.0mm)
- Graph Paper
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
6 and older
- The instructor can teach in English and Hindi
- Classes can be given to male participants up to the age of 15 years only
Via Zoom Call