Resin is such a versatile product for use in mixed media arts. If you've previously used it for coating paintings and other artworks, or added color to resin and created resin art, then here's your chance to take it to the next level and do away with the base and make a product made entirely from resin.
What you will learn:
- How to set up your resin pouring studio
- Do's and Don’ts of using Resin
- All techniques: Freestyle & Geode
- How to mix and what to mix
- How to cure resin and get rid of bubbles
In this 6 hours class (2 sessions x 3 hours), you will learn to work with layers of resin and add extra detailing through line work. You will complete the class step by step, each with 3 layers of resin and additional detailing through line work. Once you see the basics of how these pieces are made, you are free to let your imagination and creativity go wild and create your own artwork in any size, shape, and color.
Create your own resin pour masterpieces that look natural or is artistic and matches colors and designs not found in nature - you just can't go wrong! Classes open for adults and kids of all ages!
About the instructor:
Minal is an art therapist with a background in global art education and social service. She creates exercises & techniques to help participants discover their individual and unique artistic styles. Her art lessons are focused on artistic techniques, critical thinking and critiquing skills. She has traveled widely and has developed an appreciation for global art forms. Her works and classes have a strong universal influence.
* Art materials will be provided for use in the class; students are recommended to bring art aprons
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
14 and older
* Boys and girls under the age of 10 can be accompanied by their moms during the sessions (boys can attend the session if they are 10 years or below)
At the Instructor's Home:
Gate 24, Yasmina