Whether you are looking to reduce your stress levels or wanting to gain loads of health benefits, yoga is always a great choice to add to your lifestyle. Let dedicated and certified instructor Chichi guide you into the practice, where you learn different yoga postures and poses to calm your mind, improve your flexibility, and enhance your overall well-being.
You can choose to learn one of these 2 yoga styles:
- Vinyasa Flow - This yoga experience is often offered as a hot practice built on sun salutations, vigorous heat generating poses and breathing while exploring backbends, inversions, and arm balances. Practice allows you to achieve greater flexibility and detoxifying benefits. Leaving you feeling cleansed, with a greater sense of clarity. Please bring water and hydrate well.
- Yin Yoga - This is a still practice offering students time to surrender into a deep slow stretch encouraging the body to open organically. This quiet practice works with mindful breathing bringing the awareness within. Sense of grounding and centered you feel in a meditative state.
Try it out for 1 session or choose between 4 or 7 sessions depending on your specific goals and availability. Each yoga session takes 1 hour.
- Mats will be provided for no additional charges; It is, however, recommended to bring your own mat to the class
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- For areas listed outside the venue, a 50 AED transportation fee per session is to be paid to the instructor
- Students can opt for an additional 30 min meditation session for an additional price of AED 50, which is to be paid directly to the instructor
At Your Premise
Within the following areas:
* JLT - Palm - Marina - Media City - JBR - Discovery
* Umm Suqeim
* Tecom - Al Barsha
* Arabian Ranches - Greens