Discover and activate your core muscles with this Core Pilates class.
One of the biggest challenges in fitness is to find the deep core muscles, connect your brain to them, and contract them on purpose. The core is the girdle of muscle that surrounds the midsection of the body - including the rectus abdominis muscles, the diaphragm, the internal and external oblique muscles, the transversus muscle (TVA), the pelvic floor, and the muscles that run along the spine.
As you practice the deep core exercises, the communication between your mind and muscles will improve, and you will gradually increase the time you are able to sustain your core contractions. Join these interactive and motivational classes that are conducted in small groups so your instructor can give you customized attention.
Benefits of Pilates:
- Full Body Fitness
- Easy on Your Joints
- Amazing for Your Abs
- Hones Your Focus
- Eases Back Pain
- Improves Flexibility
- Encourages an Injury-free Lifestyle
- Can be Done by Everybody Regardless of Age or Fitness Level
- Wearing Grip Pilates socks is compulsory. Optionally, if you do not have the socks you can buy them from the center for AED 40 (VAT inc).
- It is highly recommended that students wear comfortable sportswear.
- All other materials will be provided.
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
15 - 60 years old
- It is compulsory to attend at least 2 sessions every week for optimal progress.
Unit # 103, Aspect Tower
Al Mustaqbal St