There's been an increase in demand for buccal massages due to Meghan Markle's use of it frequently! It's easy to understand why the massage itself has a host of benefits such as relaxation and reduction in stress and anxiety. This private, 5-hour course will teach you the tips and tricks required to know how to implement it!
Did you know dentists around the world are increasingly recommending buccal massage specialists to their clients to help reduce tooth abrasion and poor circulation?
This procedure is in demand and does not require large investments in devices, products, and others.
What you will learn:
- How to release the tension of the muscles inside the mouth
- How to shape the jawline
- Lift the cheekbones by using intraoral techniques
- How to improve the nasolabial fold
- How to decrease the eye puffiness and dark circles
- Participants should bring gloves and face oil
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Participants should have short nails for the class
- Certificate will be awarded upon completion of the course
At Instructor's Home Workspace (Unit # provided upon booking)
Aliyah By Azizi