Become an independent Kitesurfer by booking 8 individual training hours (4 sessions x 2 hours) with a professional kitesurf instructor who will teach you how to master the basics of kitesurfing. You will learn this amazing watersport in a safe and fun way in a few steps - first on the sand, then in the water.
On the sand training:
1. Fly a small kite to get a feeling of the wind and power
2. Learn the theory of flying a kite, wind speed and direction, wind windows and power zone
3. Set up the real kite, lines and other types of equipment and pre-flight check
4. Train on launching the kite in normal wind condition with assistance
5. Control the kite in normal wind condition and learn kite position that creates or reduce power. Several exercises will be used in this step
6. Fly the kite without assistance and understand all safety system
7. Launch and land the kite without assistance
On the water practice:
After all steps on sand have been completed, you will be "jumping" into the water and apply and practice all the introduced techniques. Since everyone learns at a different speed, the instructor will take enough time until you feel confident about your skills and ability to fly the kite safely.
* The price is all inclusive – instructor and equipment
* Bring swimming clothes, water, sunglasses, t-shirt, and sunscreen
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Session might have to be rescheduled in case of bad weather conditions