Kitesurf School Dubai
This 1-on-1 course is suited for anyone who wants to learn the very basics of how to get started with kitesurfing. This course takes 90 minutes (1 session x 1.5 hours) and is held by an experienced instructor who will teach you in a safe and fun way the following points:
1. Fly a small kite to get a feeling of the wind and power
2. Learn the theory of flying a kite, wind speed and direction, wind windows and power zone
3. Set up the real kite, lines and other types of equipment and pre-flight check
4. Train on launching the kite in normal wind condition with assistance
5. Control the kite in normal wind condition and learn kite position that creates or reduce power- Several exercises will be used in this step
6. Fly the kite without assistance and understand all safety system
7. Launch and land the kite without assistance
8. "Jumping" into the water. Since everyone learns at a different speed, the instructor will always take enough time until you feel confident about your skills and ability to fly the kite safely and understand each step.
At any of these steps, your instructor will always be on your side, watching your every movement and giving tips as of how best to handle each situation.
* The price is all inclusive – instructor and equipment
* Bring swimming clothes, water, sunglasses, t-shirt, and sunscreen
18 and older
* Sessions might have to be rescheduled in case of bad weather conditions