Learn and improve your game of pool popularly known as Billiards!
Learn how to play pool with this structured and systematic training course referred to as the 8 Level Certification Program. This private course will immerse you into how the game is played with the guidance of an experienced player. You'll learn tried and true strategies that will help you improve your game.
Lessons are customized to fit your current level and help you advance. You can choose between 1, 4 and 8 sessions. Each session lasts 1 hour. You can rebook the course until you reach your desired goals.
What you will learn:
- How to set up the table
- How to use the equipment
- The terminology used in pool
- Parts of the table
- Rules of Pool
- Approaching your shot
- Stance and bridge techniques
- How to strike a cue ball 9 ways
- Stop, stun and pull back shots
- Safety play strategies
- Ball control and positioning
- Discover various practice routines for all levels
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 75 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students must be at least 5 feet (150 cm) in height to play
- Students will receive a certificate after completion of training
Classes can take place in Al Karama, Oud Metha, Al Qusais, or Al Barsha
The exact location will be shared upon booking.