Pure Talent is an Abu Dhabi-based talent solution provider for recruitment and manpower supply serving the needs of government and semi-government institutions in the United Arab Emirates.
The company had built a portfolio of local and global talent and attracts selective resource pools through targeted and creative talent acquisition strategies. It implements its absolute returns strategy through diverse in-house expertise with a specific focus on acquiring talent.
About the Instructor:
With over 15 years of technical and strategic know-how in executive search and recruitment in both international and local setting, Sonia Schnellyova is excited to jumpstart your career and lead you through to your desired career goals.
Educated and trained in London, she has embarked on a career in Recruitment in 2002 where her main clients included investment banks and technology providers. Since then, she worked with Hiring Managers across multiple-industries, skills, and level and coached candidates on how to elevate their career aspirations.
She continued her CPD in Recruitment and HR field throughout having roles in both in-house and agency background. She has completed certificates and accreditations with CIPD, AESC, AIRS, REC and IRP and obtained Masters in Business Administration.
Her areas of expertise are:
- Strategizing your job search
- Providing knowledge-how to choose and alter your career choices
- Identifying your strengths/
- Optimizing your LinkedIn profile and social media role in professional career search
- Guiding students and new grads through the journey after University
- How to get noticed - ensuring your CV represent who you are
- Networking strategies both on and off-line
- Mock Interviews