If you are planning to travel to Pakistan or other Urdu-speaking places and want to learn the language, this is the course for you. The course focuses on structured conversations and basic interaction in Urdu where students are engaged in games, activities, and pair work. All four skills - speaking, reading, listening & writing are practiced. By the end of the course, you will be able to make conversations in daily life situations, give introductions, understand and read the language on simple topics and also develop an insight into the life, culture & society.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, profession)
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Talk about your profession and your current job
- Talk about your company
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
No prior knowledge of Urdu is required and the class intake is not more than 3 students, so you get plenty of individual attention to fine-tune your language skills.
* Course material to be purchased at the center for 210 AED which includes the course book, workbook & CDs for entire starter level and level A1
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* You will receive a certificate of completion
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor