Why do most Emirati houses have two entrances? Can you wear shoes when you enter their home?
If you've wondered about the culture and customs and had questions about Emirati etiquette - whether you're a tourist or an expat, be it for yourself or if you have friends and family visiting, this is the tour to take if you want an extraordinary experience and get an insight into Emirati culture.
Enjoy a walk around an Emirati-neighborhood in the city center of Dubai escorted by a friendly local who will explain different aspects of a typical Emirati household. Discover where and how Emirati families live and learn about the concept of an Arab family, what their houses comprise of, the structure of a local neighborhood, and many interesting facts about the traditions and culture of the UAE.
With a licensed Emirati tour guide directing you through an Emirati-centric neighborhood in the heart of Dubai get exclusive insight into the local life in the current day and age.
What the Experience Covers:
- Exclusive insight into the Emirati family and society
- Stroll around an Emirati neighborhood in the heart of Dubai
- Discover how and where local families live
- Hot/cold beverage
- Light snack
* Please wear comfortable shoes. Don't forget your camera to capture the beautiful places you will see on the tour.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
12 and older
* Tours have to be booked 48 hours before your preferred timing
* Please arrive at least 20 minutes before the set time of the tour
* The walking tour is conducted at a leisurely pace and is suitable for all ages
* The group size varies between 2-5 persons
* If you'd like to book this experience for 1 person, please call our toll-free number 800 3337 to check for availability
Meeting Point -
Jumeirah Fish Market
Behind Miraj Islamic Art Centre