Countless businesses now use mobile apps to enhance user experience and make their products/services easily accessible to their customers.
With the support of a professional app developer, you will explore various aspects of React Native's architecture, leverage tools, and the core components of the framework. You will be introduced to the programming environment for application development and will receive a hands-on approach to developing apps using appropriate programming languages.
This class is suitable for anyone who is interested in developing an app on either Android or iOS. Beginners who have a basic understanding of using mobile apps are also welcome to sign up.
What you will learn:
- The fundamentals of programming for mobile phones (Android/iOS devices)
- Build a mobile app that not only has functionality but is efficient and user-friendly
- How to convert the app to provide a smooth user experience and investigate performance implications
- How to use React Native by Facebook
- Build apps like Simple Maps, Calculator Apps, and more
- You will learn how to publish your app to the App Store
- How to send push notifications and track device motion
- Continuous Integration (CI) tools and best practices for the future
- Students must bring an Android smartphone or iPhone (iOS) device
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
8 and older
- Students will receive a certificate from KHDA