This private 8 hours course is designed for IT Professionals who want to demonstrate foundational level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure.
The course is recommended for candidates with non-technical backgrounds, such as those involved in selling or purchasing cloud-based solutions and services as well as those with a technical background who have a need to validate their foundational level knowledge around cloud services.
Technical IT experience is not required however some general IT knowledge or experience would be beneficial.
This Microsoft Azure Administration training covers all the essential topics such as monitoring, managing, and implementing identity, storage, governance, virtual networks in a cloud environment.
You will learn to administer Azure and acquire knowledge of the Core Azure Services, Security, Azure Workloads and Governance. This course has a new batch starting every two weeks with flexible timings & dates which is coordinated with other students.
Upon booking, you will be contacted by the course administrator to check for your availability. Your preferred timings and dates will be considered and you'll be enrolled in the next starting batch. In general, the class size is limited to small group sizes to achieve faster progress.
- Describe cloud concepts (15-20%)
- Describe core Azure services (30-35%)
- Describe security, privacy, compliance, and trust (25-30%)
- Describe Azure pricing Service Level Agreements, and Lifecycles (20-25%)
About the Exam:
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, core Azure services, Azure pricing, SLA, and lifecycle, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust. This exam is intended for people beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services.
Candidates should be able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, as well as Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support. In addition, you should be familiar with concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development.
Beginner & Intermediate
* Students must pay an additional AED 100 for Lab
* Students are recommended to bring laptops of their own of any configuration
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
18 and older
* Microsoft Azure Fundamentals Certificate will be provided by Microsoft after Exam completion
* Optional Fee: Students can partake in an online exam with an additional fee of Microsoft Azure Exam Fee payable directly on Microsoft Website.
* Exam can be written in:
- Testing Center
- At the Institute
* A short initial free consultation/demo session (10-15mins) can be done for all the courses for students if they need consultation & would like to know the instructor before booking the course
* The course can be taken online as well
Al Khaleej Centre, Room #608
Near Al Fahidi Metro Station