This beginner course is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in 3D animations. Animators are responsible for producing images that appear to come to life on screen. Their work is crucial for creating films, commercials, pop videos, computer games, websites and other media content. Students will be introduced to the popular animation software Blender 3D which has a user-friendly interface and thus is easy to learn.
Course timings are flexible and in 28 hours (14 sessions x 2 hours) students will learn all the key concepts, terminology, and interface to create 3D objects, set up basic scenes, turn still characters into animations, create lighting, color grading, and much more!
- The Blender 3D interface
- Navigation and object manipulation in 3D space
- Modeling basic 3D objects
- Setting up a basic 3D scene
- Light setup
* Students need to bring their own laptop with the following specs:
- Core i5 with 4 GB Ram
- Full laptop or external keyboard & mouse with 3 buttons
- Blender 3D software (can be downloaded for free at www.blender.org)
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
13 and older
At Your Premise