This complete beginner's Spanish course is in full accordance with the 'Starter Level' of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). The class covers essential vocabulary and speaking skills needed to manage everyday, real-life situations. You will be learning with qualified and experienced native speakers in a pleasant and friendly learning environment. By the end of the course, you will be able to use familiar everyday expressions and basic phrases, greet people and give introductions, say numbers, days and months, and time.
- Greeting and response to all greetings
- How to ask and answer WH and Yes or No questions (name, nationality, profession)
- Introduce yourself and the others
- Talk about your profession and your current job
- Talk about your company
- Day to day conversation
- End of the course student progress report
* Upon completion, you can progress to Spanish Level A1.1
* Course material to be purchased at the center for 210 AED which includes the course book, workbook & CDs for complete starter level & level A1
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
13 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 120 (incl. VAT) to be paid directly at the center.
* You will receive a certificate of completion
Rasis Business Centre, 1st floor