Do you wonder why you should learn Illustrator when you already work with Photoshop or InDesign? Well, Adobe Illustrator is the industry-standard vector graphics software. Since it's a vector-based program, graphics are scalable & can be used to create graphics of any size without it getting pixelated!
This software is also used worldwide by designers to create digital graphics, illustrations & typography for all kinds of media such as printing, web, interactive, videos & mobile platforms.
In this private 12-hour (3-sessions x 4-hours) course, students will focus on real-world uses & the challenges individuals face in their day-to-day work environments.
This course is aimed towards beginners with no prior experience working with this software. However, intermediate level students with basic knowledge can also use this course to further develop and hone their skills.
- A Quick Tour of Adobe Illustrator CC
- Getting to Know the Work Area
- Selecting and Aligning
- Creating and Editing Shapes
- Transforming Objects
- Drawing with the Pen and Pencil Tools
- Color and Painting
- Working with Type
- Working with Layers
- Working with Perspective Drawing
- Blending Colors and Shapes
- Working with Brushes
- Applying Effects
- Applying Appearance Attributes and Graphic Styles
- Working with Symbols
- Combining Illustrator CS6 Graphics with Other Adobe
Beginner & Intermediate
* The instructor can provide the software during the class, however, it's preferred if students have their own to practice
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
17 and older
* Instruction can be provided in Arabic & English
In5 Design Innovation Centre
Dubai Design District