Whether you want to learn Russian for professional reasons, travel, or simply gaining an additional skill, this course is for you!
This 30-hour Russian Language course for beginners will teach you the fundamentals of the Russian language in all four skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking. You will be taught by qualified native instructors who adopt various interactive immersion techniques to help you understand the language and practice your skills in a friendly, motivating environment.
By the end of the online course, you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Russian, including engaging in daily conversations, talking about your daily routine, and writing an email or a simple text. With continuous practice, you will be able to achieve fluency.
- Cyrillic alphabet
- Writing basic Russian vocabulary & sentences
- Proper pronunciation
- Grammar rules & patterns
- Common structures & sentence patterns
- Common expressions, phrases, & greetings
- Conversational starters & replies
Benefits of Learning Russian:
- Business Opportunities: The Russian market provides a great opportunity for investments, due to its huge size and abundant natural resources. Trade between the business world and Russia is on the rise, especially in construction, industry and information technology. Learning the language can help you reach out to prospective Russian speaking clients and expand your business.
- Travel: Discover unexplored places in the vast Russian land and several East European countries and communicate effectively with the locals.
- Discover Russian Literature: A huge number of great literary works come from Russian writers such as Dostoevsky, Chekhov, Tolstoy & Turgenev. By learning the language, you can enjoy their classic works in the original form.
* Course materials will be sent to students as a soft copy via email
48 hours prior to course start with full refund
18 and older
* A one-time registration fee of AED 157.50 (VAT incl.) is to be paid to the institute via a direct payment link which will be sent to the student by email
* Students under the age of 18 have to provide a letter from their parents authorizing their enrolment.
* Upon booking this course, you will be contacted by your instructor, who will send you the link to the online web portal where the class will take place.