A Certified Ethical Hacker is a skilled professional who understands and knows how to look for vulnerabilities in target systems to legitimately assess the security posture of a target system.
This accredited course provides advanced hacking tools and techniques used by hackers and information security professionals alike to break into an organization. With 20 hours (5 sessions x 4 hours) of training focus on 20 of the most popular security domains to get a practical approach to essential security systems.
The ethical hacking certification course opens up numerous career advancement opportunities, preparing you for a role as a CND analyst, CND infrastructure support, CND incident responder, CND auditor, forensic analyst, intrusion analyst, security manager, and other related high-profile roles.
This ethical hacking course will prepare you for the EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam.
- Grasp the step-by-step methodology and tactics that hackers use to penetrate network systems
Understand the finer nuances of trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures.
- Get a better understanding of IDS, firewalls, honeypots, and wireless hacking.
- Master advanced hacking concepts, including mobile device and smartphone hacking, writing virus codes, exploit writing & reverse engineering, and corporate espionage.
- Gain expertise on advanced concepts such as advanced network packet analysis, securing IIS & Apache web servers, Windows system administration using Powershell, and hacking SQL and Oracle databases
- Cover the latest developments in mobile and web technologies including Andriod, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, and HTML 5.
- Learn advanced log management for information assurance and allow you to manage information security with more clarity.
- Module 1: Introduction To Ethical Hacking
- Module 2: Foot-Printing And Reconnaissance
- Module 3: Scanning Networks
- Module 4: Enumeration
- Module 5: Vulnerability Analysis
- Module 6: System Hacking
- Module 7: Malware Threats
- Module 8: Sniffing
- Module 9: Social Engineering
- Module 10: Denial-Of-Service
- Module 11: Session Hijacking
- Module 12: Evading IDS, Firewalls, And Honeypots
- Module 13: Hacking Web Servers
- Module 14: Hacking Web Applications
- Module 15: SQL Injection
- Module 16: Hacking Wireless Networks
- Module 17: Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Mobile 18: IoT Hacking
- Module 19: Cloud Computing
- Module 20: Cryptography
Intermediate & Advanced
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students are expected to have 2 to 3 years of fundamental working knowledge of computers and basic experience doing system administration or help desk work to succeed in this course.
- Students should be familiar with standards system administrator concepts such as firewalls, antiviruses, intrusion detection systems, and access control lists
- The course is accredited by EC Council.
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate upon completion of the course.
- Students will receive a Strategic Axis professional certificate.
Office G25, Block 13