Learn how to handle your kid's challenging behavior by understanding the root causes of meltdowns.
This private, 3-hour workshop is designed to help you ride the wave of emotions in a healthy manner, and give you knowledge and tools that'll guide you through your kid's emotions and challenging behaviors.
- What to Do When You Lose Your Cool
- Understanding Drivers of Challenging Behaviour
- Handling the Meltdown
- How to Set Empathic Limits: Step-by-Step
- General vs. Circumstantial rules
- All materials provided by the instructor. You will receive:
- Workbook including a step-by-step guide
- Emotion wheel handout
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- This workshop is primarily aimed at parents with children between the ages of 0 to 4 years.
- The class can be conducted in English and Arabic.
- The class price is per family so both parents, as well as a caregiver, can attend for the same price.
At Your Premise