Join a workshop that is designed to help you start your parenting journey with confidence and trust in your baby’s unique ability to show you the way.
In this private, 3-hour class you will learn to establish healthy patterns from the beginning of life, and get hands-on practice on a doll for practical aspects. Course topics will include the following:
- What crying means and how to respond
- Sleep for baby and parents
- 'Quality' time together
- All materials provided by the instructor. You will receive:
- Workbook including a step-by-step guide
- Shopping list
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- The class can be conducted in English and Arabic.
- The class price is per family so both parents, as well as a caregiver, can attend for the same price.
At Your Premise