Would you like to learn how to be more productive and manage tasks better while being more creative? The world of bullet journaling is a fun, open, and creative process that will not only help you manage your to-do lists better, but it will also help you keep track of good habits.
What you'll learn:
- Learn how to track your habits, mood, sleep, steps, and much more in a beautiful way that can be customized to your own style over time.
- Keep a track of all the birthdays and events in your calendar while making sure you check off your to-do list regularly.
- You can even add a gratitude page if you like to enhance your positive thinking.
The possibilities are endless! Come join instructor Rahul Ganwani for a fun and productive experience through online learning!
* Participants must have dot or square book, pen, ruler, pencil, and color pencils
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
* The instructor will send you the link for video calling upon booking