Whether you dream of traveling to or living in Vietnam someday or just want to pick up a new language for the fun of it, learning Vietnamese can be beneficial for many reasons.
Not only will it help you break out of that tourist bubble when you visit the country, but it's also one of the most popular languages in the world. With more than 80 million speakers worldwide, knowing the Vietnamese language can increase your career and educational prospects and broaden your cultural understanding.
This private, online class is aimed at fully developing four basic skills: listening, speaking, reading, and writing comprehension. The lessons can also be tailored according to your learning requirements and goals and you can choose between 1, 5 or 10 sessions. In these 1-hour sessions, you will learn from Luna, a native Vietnamese speaker.
- Basic Level for Beginners: Learners get a good understanding of the Vietnamese alphabet, numbers, pronunciation, grammar, develop a solid foundation in Vietnamese grammar, and then become able to start basic communication with natives.
- Intermediate Level: Help learners use grammar fluently at a higher level. Topics are more advanced and related to work and business. Learn more colloquial sayings to have natural conversations.
- Advanced Level: Enable learners to use vocabulary and make their own sentence patterns of the spoken language flexibly and fluently so that they can communicate well with Vietnamese people.
- The instructor will email the required books and study materials, which can be accessed through a phone, iPad or laptop
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
10 and older
- Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted