It's never too late to learn a new language! Come join a beginner's course in a language of your choosing and learn how to ask for a menu, search for directions and greet native language speakers.
In this 20-hour online private course, you will cover the fundamentals of a language of your choice. The topics that are covered such as greetings, restaurants, shopping, traveling, work, and more will help you prepare for everyday scenarios. The class is suitable for students of all levels; the lesson plans will be adjusted according to the student's ability and goal.
The classes are interactive and conducted by experienced language instructors. All new material taught in class is practiced through conversation or role-plays in order to ensure that every student has a chance to speak during each lesson.
You can choose to learn either English, German, Arabic, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Japanese, Turkish or Russian.
- Introduction to the language
- How to introduce yourself & others
- Talk about your work
- Basic emergency questions & how to respond
- Tell the time
- Basic day-to-day conversation at restaurants, Hotels, & public places.
- Learn colors, alphabets, numbers, etc.
- Basic vocabulary
- Students must have access to the internet & Zoom
All sessions are valid for 90 days upon booking
16 and older
- Upon completion, the institute will provide a certificate for CEFR level A1.1