Nail extensions have become increasingly popular among females in recent times. Salons around the world have incorporated nail extensions within their nail services. If you would like to become an expert nail technician, learning how to do nail extensions will truly help you thrive in your career!
This 28-hour (7 sessions x 4 hours) course will take you through the A to Zs of nail extensions. Under the guidance of a professional nail technician, you will cover the essentials of providing your clientele with top-quality nail extensions that will not disappoint. The course consists of both theoretical and practical training. You will have the opportunity to practice on models and an examination will be held on the final day to conclude the course and put your training to the test.
This course can be taken by anyone who is a certified level 1 manicurist or has equivalent experience in the field. However, students holding any other certificate or experience will have to pass an assessment before starting the course.
What you'll learn:
- Health and safety
- Product knowledge
- Tips & forms
- Product application
- Apex & product placement
- Safe removal of material
- Rebalance french application
- Brushes & tools
- Care & aftercare
- After treatment & recommendations
- Customer service
This is a group course and batches start on a regular basis. You will be contacted by the institute for upcoming batches.
- The institute will provide all the materials for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
- The student must be a certified level 1 manicurist or have equivalent experience in the field. Students holding any other certificate or experience will have to pass an assessment before starting the course.
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate after completing the course
Villa No: A 1053
Al Wasl Road