Join an Excel Training that introduces you to all the formulas for simplifying and streamlining your work.
With step-by-step guidance, progress to an advanced level through beginning with the basics, and building a solid foundation. By the end of this private course, you will be able to create charts, work efficiently with multiple sheets in workbooks, use essential functions effectively, use productivity tools and work with the Excel list/database features.
Led by highly experienced Microsoft Excel trainers, this hands-on course will leave you with lots of practical Excel experience as well as useful tips and tricks.
- Module 1: Advanced Formulas
- Module 2: Working With Lists
- Module 3: Working With Illustrations
- Module 4: Visualizing Your Data
- Module 5: Working With Tables
- Module 6: Advanced Formatting
- Module 7: Microsoft Excel Features That Were New In 2013
- Module 8: Features New In 2016
- Quickly summarise multiple sheets of data into one
- Turn long lists and reports into easy to read tables
- Formulas to check whether cells pass or fail your rules
- Create links between cells so that they all update automatically
- Highlight targets, trends, duplicates, and errors with Conditional Formatting
- Formatting and layout consistency by saving as a Template
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate upon completion of the course.
- Students will receive a Strategic Axis professional certificate.
Office G25, Block 13