The course is designed for the IT Professionals who need to deploy and operate Office 365 services, including its identities, dependencies, requirements, and supporting technologies. This course focuses on skills required to set up an Office 365 tenant, including federation with existing user identities, and skills required to sustain an Office 365 tenant and its users. This course has 10 sessions x 3 hours.
- Plan an Office 365 deployment, configure the Office 365 tenant and plan a pilot deployment.
- Manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure delegated administration.
- Plan and configure client connectivity to Office 365.
- Plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Plan and implement the deployment of Office 365 ProPlus.
- Plan and manage Exchange Online recipients and permissions.
- Plan and configure Exchange Online services.
- Plan and implement Skype for Business Online deployment.
- Plan and configure SharePoint Online.
- Plan and configure an Office 365 collaboration solution that includes Yammer Enterprise,
- OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Plan and configure the integration between Office 365 and Azure RMS, and configure compliance features in Office 365.
- Monitor and review Office 365 services and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
- Module 1: Planning and provisioning Microsoft Office 365
- This module reviews the features of Office 365 and identifies recent improvements to the service. Also, it describes how to configure an Office 365 tenant and plan for a pilot deployment.
- Module 2: Managing Microsoft Office 365 users and groups
- This module describes how to manage Office 365 users, groups, and licenses, and configure administrative access by using the Office 365 console and the Windows PowerShell command-line interface.
- Module 3: Configuring client connectivity to Microsoft Office 365
- This module describes the different types of client software that you can use to connect to Office 365, and the infrastructure requirements that the clients need to meet to connect to Office 365. Also, this teaches you how to configure different types of Office 365 clients.
- Module 4: Planning and configuring directory synchronization
- This module describes how to plan and configure directory synchronization between Azure AD and on-premises AD DS.
- Module 5: Planning and deploying Office 2016 ProPlus
- This module covers the planning process, how to make Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus directly available to end-users, and how to deploy it as a managed package. Finally, this module covers how to set up Office telemetry so that administrators can keep track of how users are interacting with Microsoft Office.
- Module 6: Planning and managing Exchange Online recipients and permissions
- This module describes Exchange Online and explains how to create and manage recipient objects and how to manage and delegate Exchange security.
- Module 7: Planning and configuring Microsoft Exchange Online services
- This module describes how to plan and configure Exchange Online services. It also explains how to plan and configure anti-malware and anti-spam settings in Office 365.
- Module 8: Planning and deploying Skype for Business Online
- This module describes how to plan and implement Skype for Business Online deployment. Also, it describes how to plan voice integration with Skype for Business Online.
- Module 9: Planning and configuring SharePoint Online
- This module describes the administrative features available within SharePoint Online and the most common configuration tasks for any administrator who starts using SharePoint Online. Also, it describes the concept of site collections and the different sharing options within SharePoint Online. A brief overview of additional portals, such as the video portal, is also provided.
- Module 10: Planning and configuring an Office 365 collaboration solution
- This module describes how to plan and implement a SharePoint collaboration solution, and how to enable Yammer Enterprise services within Office 365 and OneDrive for Business, and Office 365 groups.
- Module 11: Planning and configuring rights management and compliance
- This module describes the compliance features in Office 365 and explains how to manage them. Also, it describes how to plan and configure Microsoft Azure Rights Management (Azure RMS). Additionally, it discusses the security features in Office 365.
- Module 12: Monitoring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office 365
- This module describes how to monitor and review Office 365 services, and troubleshoot Office 365 issues.
- Module 13: Planning and configuring identity federation
- This module describes how to plan and implement identity federation between on-premises AD DS and Azure AD.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
* Pre-requsite: Minimum of two years of experience administering the Windows Server operating system, including Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2012 R2. Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
* Students will receive a KHDA accredited certificate at the end of the course
* The class size may vary between 1-5 persons, depending on your preferred timings & availability of other students.
The Business Center, Suite #610
Opp. Burjuman Centre, Adjacent to Burjuman Metro Station Exit 4