This intermediate course will teach you how to work with large worksheets in MS Excel and use multiple workbooks. It will introduce you to more advanced formulas, formatting techniques, documenting and auditing features.
- Managing large workbooks and worksheets
- Linking worksheets with 3D formulas
- Using advanced filtering & formatting techniques for special numbers
- Creating subtotals, outlining and consolidating data
- Data structuring and working with tables
- Web sharing features, hyperlinking & conversion to web pages
- How to audit worksheets for errors & protect them, collaboration of workgroups, adding comments & tracking changes
- Application settings and working with templates
This 18-hour group course (9 sessions x 2 hours) has a new batch starting every two weeks with flexible timings & dates which is coordinated with other students.
Upon booking, you will be contacted by the course administrator to check for your availability. Your preferred timings and dates will be considered and you'll be enrolled in the next starting batch. In general, the class size is limited to a small group size to achieve faster progress.
Upon completion of this course or if you already have intermediate Excel skills, you can enroll for Level 3: Advanced MS Excel course.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* A one-time registration fee of 150 AED per participant to be paid directly at the Center
* Participants will receive a certificate of competence upon the completion of the workshop. Optionally, you can get your certificate attested from Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) for a fee of 150 AED
* Course pre-requisite: Should have completed Basics of Excel- Level 1 course or must have basic working knowledge of MS Excel
* Upon completion of the intermediate course, you can pursue Level 3: Advanced MS Excel course
Cluster T, One Lake Plaza Tower, #2806
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT