This course is suited for anyone who has completed the Excel intermediate course or already has the required knowledge. In this class, you will work with advanced formulas, lookup functions such as VLOOKUP and INDEX, and learn data validation and database functions. In addition, you will learn how to import and export data, create advanced chart formats, create and manage PivotTables as well as use GoalSeek and other tools for data and scenario analysis.
- Advanced formulas (Array) and advanced functions (logical, conditional, financial, text & date and time)
- Lookup functions such as VLOOKUP, MATCH, and INDEX
- Data management, exporting and importing data
- Creating advanced chart formats, combination charts & designing graphical objects
- Managing PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Using GoalSeek, scenarios & analytical tools for data analysis
- Running and recording a macro and working with Visual Basic code
- Understanding accessibility considerations and internationalization
This 18-hour group course (9 sessions x 2 hours) has a new batch starting every two weeks with flexible timings & dates which is coordinated with other students.
Upon booking, you will be contacted by the course administrator to check for your availability. Your preferred timings and dates will be considered and you'll be enrolled in the next starting batch. In general, the class size is limited to a small group size to achieve faster progress.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 4 months upon booking
18 and older
* A one-time registration fee of 150 AED per participant to be paid directly at the Center
* Participants will receive a certificate of competence upon the completion of the workshop. Optionally, you can get your certificate attested from the Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) for a fee of 150 AED
* Course pre-requisite: Should have completed Intermediate course in Excel- Level 2 course or must have equivalent working knowledge of MS Excel
Cluster T, One Lake Plaza Tower, #2806
Jumeirah Lakes Towers - JLT