We all love fresh, young skin and makeup is a great way for teens to experiment with their individuality in a creative way. And although this is encouraged, some products can be harsh on younger skin types and it's important to explore your options and have someone to guide you on what works best for your skin.
This private 2.5-hour makeup workshop is designed to help teens with their makeup application and the precautions that they need to take to ensure they get the best out of their products. They'll explore the correct use of cleansing products, know what are the right makeup products and how to use them in an age-appropriate way. This class can be personalized according to your specifications and you will also explore the essential tools, hygiene, coverage, and great makeup techniques for day and evening looks that are only suitable for younger ladies.
- Customized product guidance
- Hands-on practice
- Ongoing support and advice
- Hygiene tips, essential tools, and maintenance
- Skincare and preparation techniques for long-lasting application
- Makeup application techniques
- Correction techniques
- Personalized advice on suitable colors and styles based on your skin type and face shape
- Eye shadow, liquid liner, and lip color application techniques
- Highlighting, contouring, bronzer techniques
- Personalized guidance and advice on beauty products for future use
The course is not restricted to the above outline and topics/techniques will be added as per your requirements.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
13 - 19 years old
a) Eirini Hannah Makeup Studio - CA12, The Villa (Villa # will be shared upon booking)
b) Your Premises