Learning how to apply Arabic/Indian bridal makeup is a great way to thrive in the beauty industry, especially in the UAE. If you would like to learn how to create bespoke bridal looks to suit your client's face to perfection, this course will help you get started!
In this 15-hour (5 sessions x 3 hours) course, you will learn how to doll up your clients for their big day. The course is suitable for those who have completed the Professional Makeup Course for Beginners and are looking to start their journey as a bridal makeup artist, whether it's freelance or in a retail environment.
With the support and guidance of professional makeup artists, you will learn how to seamlessly apply makeup on brides with different features, face shapes, skin types, etc. The knowledge and techniques you learn from this course will help you create unique makeup looks for your clients that complement their faces, clothes, and jewelry.
What you will learn:
- Product and brush knowledge
- Corrective makeup techniques
- Highlighting and contouring
- Applying false lashes
- Removing makeup
This is a group course and batches start on a regular basis. You will be contacted by the institute for upcoming batches.
- The institute will provide the materials for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
- Students must complete the Professional Makeup for Beginners Course before signing up
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate after completing the course
- All equipment provided by the institute is well-sanitized between every class
Villa No: A 1053
Al Wasl Road