Brushes and sponges can leave your makeup looking cakey, and nobody likes cakey makeup! This course will introduce you to airbrush makeup to help you achieve a flawless foundation base. If you're interested in applying your-skin-but-better makeup on your clientele, look no further!
This 3-hour course has been designed to teach individuals how to use airbrush makeup to the highest standard. You must complete the Professional Makeup Course for Beginners in order to register. Under the guidance of experienced makeup professionals, you will learn how to create a dewy, flawless complexion for your clients while adding to your repertoire.
The course will give you the chance to expand your makeup skills to become a more accomplished makeup artist through plenty of hands-on training. During this course, you will concentrate on creating fantasy looks with a polished finish.
What you'll learn:
- Techniques for a seamless base
- How to use airbrush foundations, multicolors, blushers, highlighters, contour, and body airbrush cosmetics and equipment
- Airbrushing skills applicable to beauty, high-fashion and special events
This is a group course and batches start on a regular basis. You will be contacted by the institute for upcoming batches.
- The institute will provide the materials for use during the class
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
- Students must complete the Professional Makeup for Beginners Course before signing up
- Students will receive a KHDA certificate after completing the course
- All equipment provided by the institute is well-sanitized between every class
Villa No: A 1053
Al Wasl Road