Discover the true essence of makeup and enhance your personal style with a class that introduces you to all the essentials.
With advice on the right products and styles to suit your personal needs, this private, 1-on-1 class will help you cut through the social media trends and beauty ideas to find looks that are right for you. Get all the information you need to buy the right products and spend only on what you need.
In this 3-hour session, you will be able to learn the techniques to create 1 daytime look and 1 evening/nighttime look. Enhance your natural self and gain the confidence to take on your day boldly!
- Understanding your skin and choosing the right products
- Creating your personal makeup style (bold, soft or minimalist)
- Products functions and information of each product in the makeup application and their shelf life (primer, foundation, corrector, concealer, highlighter, blush, eye shadow, lipstick, lip liner, setting spray)
- Choosing the right tools for a flawless makeup application and how to maintain hygiene.
- Application techniques simplified to suit your ease and expertise
About the instructor:
Akanksha Mathur pursued her passion for beauty, skincare, and makeup to become a certified makeup artist. She enjoys sharing her knowledge to instill a sense of confidence in people and helps them find their own personal style. Akanksha believes that makeup is about experimenting and finding looks that make a person feel that they are at their best.
* Students are required to bring their own Makeup and Tools (the instructor can advise on required products if necessary).
* Students can bring a notepad and pen to jot down important tips for reference.
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
16 and older
At Your Premise