The workplace is where a human being is spending over 50% of their life. There are various factors such as the environment, culture, ethics and moral values of the organization as well as the people that affect the wellbeing of the workplace and in turn the wellbeing of the employee.
There can be various issues that affect your growth and psycho-social wellbeing. This counseling program helps you discover what are the problems that affect your mental health at your workplace and how to overcome them.
The class goes on for 5 sessions x 2 hours in a private 1-on-1 setting. The program covers areas such as:
- Interpersonal conflicts
- Employee misconduct
- Personality and perception
- Team behavior issues
- Individual behavior issues
- Personality traits and character issues
- Leader behavior issues
- Stress and anxiety issues
- Workplace bullying and Communication issues
- Business structure and strategic issues
- Organizational process and procedural issues
- Workplace performance issues.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
18 and older
Sceptre Life Skills & Mind Fitness Centre, NMC Building, C block M-27