New college, new life and a new home can all bring the jitters. If you are preparing to lead an independent life away from home then this class is essential for you!
There can be many unforeseen events while living alone from unexpected bills to simple things at home. Developing confidence and emotional agility is required to manage your time on the university campus and your independent life.
The classes are taken in a private 1-on-1 session with just you and the instructor. The classes go on for 1 sessions x 6 hours.
The program covers areas such as:
- Individually focused sessions
- Preparing for university life
- Adapting and adjusting to the new environment
- Effective study skills
- Notes taking skills
- Taking ownership and personal care
- Managing own performance
- Emotional intelligence
- Dealing with homesickness
- Dealing with peer pressure
- Choosing the right friendship
- Developing the right habits
- Be a healthy cyber personality
- HEELS coaching
- Planning and managing finances
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
Sceptre Life Skills & Mind Fitness Centre, NMC Building, C block M-27