Understand your own dream language.
Dreams are the language of the mind. No self-development, growth, or awareness journey is complete without working your dreams. Dreams reflect your own fears, hopes, beliefs and how you process your life. They also represent 30% of your life!
While there is a universal language to dreams, your own dream language is personal and specific to you; and that's why your dreams can offer you valuable insights.
The more you work with your dreams, the more you will become aware of how you operate in your life, and what you need to address and work on. A dream can give you the opportunity to heal, understand and integrate your life experiences.
You will learn about universal and personal symbols, how to direct your dreams, how to develop our own dream dictionary, and how to interpret your own dreams. This class is taken in a private 1-on-1 online setting.
You will learn how to:
- Interpret universal and personal symbols.
- Direct your dreams using a dream journal.
- Develop our own dream dictionary.
- Interpret your own dreams.
- Remember your dreams.
- Find answers to questions in your dreams.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 30 days upon booking
18 and older
* The 2 session option for this class can be given as 1 session x 2 hours
* Students can purchase the instructor's e-book about the workshop for AED 110 upon the completion of the class
* Upon booking this course, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule and will then provide you with the link to the online portal where the class will be conducted.