Whether you're in search of a nourishing relationship or want to strengthen your current one, this online class will help you uncover the secrets of creating conscious relationships.
This private, 6-hour class (2 sessions x 3 hours) is ideal for those who are searching for deeper connections with a sense of purpose and higher understanding. If you learn how conscious relationships are created, you can discover a deeper sense of connection with yourself and your partner.
Building conscious relationships require self-awareness, intention, and the willingness to create conscious relationships and above all, commitment to doing the work. If you feel you are on the path of creating a new reality, which is the utmost need of the time, a shift which we are all experiencing, there is no other way to raise the vibration than by being conscious of who you are and how you create conscious relationships, leading to a conscious happy life.
You will learn:
- What is a conscious relationship?
- How do you build and create a conscious relationship?
- How do you achieve autonomy and togetherness?
- How to identify the toxic patterns in a relationship
- Gaining tools and awareness to develop emotional intelligence and practice healthy communication
- Building healthy boundaries and listening to your own mind and body
- Learning to communicate your needs and wants with love
About the Instructor
Deepa is an International Consciousness Coach and Hub of Consciousness Founder. She has over 15+ years of experience in psychotherapies, NLP, clinical hypnotherapy, and PSYCH-K® on one hand and shamanism and Sufi healing on the other. She has worked with countless individuals and couples helping their relationships evolve.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
21 and older
* Upon booking the class, the instructor will contact you to set the schedule as per your availability and provide you with a link to the online portal, where the class will be conducted
* The class can be taken by 1 person in the relationship or the couple. If you are a couple wanting to take the class together, please book for 2 people