The path of a shaman is a road less traveled. It leads you to your heart's desires, to your soul's quest for the truth based on your own experience, not on belief.
Shamans are often called "seers" or "people who know" in their tribal language because they are involved in a system of knowledge based on firsthand experience. Shamanism, at its core, is based on personal experience to heal and get information. They have followed a spirit path for tens of thousands of years. It is a path guided by spirit helpers: power animals, spirit teachers, ancestors, descendants, and nature spirits. It is a path of the spirit, of the soul, a path of growth, of belonging, peace, love, and compassion.
This private, 6-hour class (2 sessions x 3 hours) is crafted to show you various shamanic ways to begin or to continue your own spirit's path in a time-tested, safe, and practical way. This is a path that draws you into a limitless tapestry of wonder, joy, laughter, love, power, and wisdom.
What you will learn:
- Shamanic journeying aided by drumming and other techniques for experiencing a shamanic state of consciousness
- How to awaken your dormant spiritual abilities
- How to connect with the power of nature
- Shamanic divination and healing
- How to meet your spirit helpers in non-ordinary reality
- How to connect with your power animal
- How to restore spirit power and health
- How to apply shamanic principles in contemporary daily life to help heal oneself, others, and the planet
About the Instructor
Deepa learned shamanism in the jungles of Bali and it was only a step in formalizing the shaman within. Trained by The Foundation of Shamanic Studies, originated by Michael Harner, gave Deepa the access the bring ancient shamanic healing and practices into the modern world. These teachings make possible nothing short of union with the entire cosmos.
All materials will be provided
All sessions are valid for 60 days upon booking
21 and older
* A certificate of attendance will be provided after completion of the course